Global Physics Conferences
November 28-30, 2016 | Atlanta, USA
Theme: From Solid State Physics to Condensed Matter Physics
Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Bio-Physics and New Dimension in Technology
- Solid State Physics and Crystallography
- Nano and Mesoscopic Scale
- Superconductivity and Superfluidity
- Meta materials and Magnetic Materials
- Quantum Physics in Condensed Matter and Mesoscopic Physics
- Organic Electronics
- Theoretical and Experimental study of Soft Matter
- Statistical Mechanics of Condensed Matter Systems
Want to Differentiate your company from your competitors and broaden your competitive edge?
Use our global platform of 3000+ Global Events
- 25 Million+ Visitors to our Global website (conferenceseries.com)
- 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
- 60000+ Page views per conference
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
It was pleasure to be part of Condensed Matter Physics 2015. I really enjoyed the experience meeting people and got good time to interact with each other.Ajay Kumar Mishra, University of South Africa, South Africa.
Thanks for organizing such events and I was happy to be part of it. The conference was nice and systematic. I interacted with many scientists during the event. Congratulations and Thanks to the Management of OMICS Group to start condensed Matter Physics conferences as it was first.Beer Pal Singh, University of Puerto Rico, USA
Thank you for your nice conference which gave me a possibility to meet a lot of new people who are doing their investigation in areas of physics related to my research. It gave me a good experienceJan Smotlacha, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Russia