Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Theoretical and Condensed Matter Physics, will be organized around the theme “Stepping forward to a new era of advances in the field of Theoretical & Condensed Matter Physics”
Condensed Matter Physics 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Condensed Matter Physics 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Condensed Matter Physics study how matter arises from a big number of relating electrons and, atoms and what physical things it has as a result of these interactions. The turf of condensed matter physics discovers the microscopic properties and macroscopic of matter. The scientific study of the properties of liquids, solids, and other forms of matter in which atoms or particles adhere to each other or are else highly concentrated. Solid-state physics is a branch of condensed matter physics.
- Track 1-1Condensed Matter Theory
- Track 1-2Numerical Analysis & Modelling in Condensed Matter Physics
- Track 1-3Lattice Periodicity
- Track 1-4Study in Condensed Matter Physics through Scattering
- Track 1-5Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Track 1-6Plasmionics
- Track 1-7Theoretical Models
- Track 1-8Solid State Physics
Theoretical physics is a division of physics which employs mathematical models and abstractions of systems to rationalize and physical objects, explain and predict natural phenomena. The progression of science depends in general on the interplay between new studies and theory. In some cases, theoretical physics adheres to standards of mathematical accuracy while giving little weight to observations and experiments.
- Track 2-1String Theory
- Track 2-2Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Track 2-3Lattice Gauge Theory
- Track 2-4Modern physics
- Track 2-5Particle and Nuclear theory
- Track 2-6Astrophysics and Cosmology
Materials Science is a commended scientific expanding, discipline in recent decades to surround, ceramics, glass, polymers, biomaterials and composite materials. It involves the discovery and design of novel materials. Many of the most pressing scientific problems humans presently face are due to the boundaries of the materials that are available and, as a product; major advances in materials science are likely to affect the upcoming of technology considerably.
- Track 3-1Smart Materials
- Track 3-2Composite materials
- Track 3-3Meterials Physics
- Track 3-4Graphene & Fullerenes
- Track 3-5Quasi Crystals
- Track 3-6Thin films and Coatings
Meta materials are materials which are prepared with unknown properties. They are mad by merging altered elements and if made appropriately, they can disturb the sound waves and electromagnetic radiation. They have a wide range of requirements from aerospace industry to light and sound filtering devices. Magnetic materials are materials which display magnetic properties. They have a diversity of industrial application and a share of research is done on these materials to decrease the losses while using.
- Track 4-1Ferroelectrics
- Track 4-2Advanced Materials
- Track 4-3Negative Index Metamaterials
- Track 4-4Meta Materials in daily life
- Track 4-5Supersolid
- Track 4-6Multiferrics
Nanotechnology and Mesoscopic scale states to scale between classical physics and quantum. To learning particles at this level, Nanophysics and Mesoscopic physics is necessary. Maximum of the research work is in the field of electronics on this scale. Biology is also involved to advantage the mankind with nanotechnology.
- Track 5-1Nano Electronic devices
- Track 5-2Nanomaterials
- Track 5-3Nano wires
- Track 5-4Spectroscopy of Nano-Structures
- Track 5-5Mesoscopic World
- Track 5-6Nano Structures
- Track 5-7Advanced Nanomaterials
Quantum Physics is the learning of the particles at quantum level. Possibility is used in this. Usage of quantum mechanics in application to condensed matter physics is a wide-ranging area of research. Both theoretical research and practical is presently going on in the world in quantum electronics, quantum computers, devices using both quantum mechanics and condensed matter physics or Theoretical physics.
- Track 6-1Practical challenges in Quantum electronics and Quantum Computing
- Track 6-2Gravitation
- Track 6-3Study of matter through Scanning Tunnelling Microscope
- Track 6-4Quantum field Theory
- Track 6-5Interactions and Fluctuations in Condensed Matter Physics
- Track 6-6Quantum many body physics
- Track 6-7Quantum Information
- Track 6-8Spintronics
- Track 6-9Dynamics of Quantum Systems
- Track 6-10Quantum Chaos
- Track 6-11Quantum Mechanics
Superconductivity is the property of matter when it displays zero resistance to the flow of electric current. Super fluidity is the property of liquid where it acts as a free or zero tension liquid. Together of these phenomenons are reached at actual low temperatures and have challenge in achieving this period. Also succeeding these phenomenons at high temperature is a challenge to researchers and a big of work is going on for this. In spite of this, superconductors are having a wide range of presentations in modern day laboratories and new infrastructures.
- Track 7-1Superconductivity challenges
- Track 7-2Superfluidity challenges
- Track 7-3Superconductivity Applications
- Track 7-4Superconductivity Applications Superconductivity ad Superfluidity at high temperature
Soft matter is a subfield of condensed matter involving a diversity of physical states that are easily deformed by thermal fluctuations or thermal stresses. They contain colloids, liquids, polymers, foams, gels, liquid crystals, granular materials and a number of biological. These materials part an important shared feature in that predominant physical behaviours occur at an energy scale similar with room temperature thermal energy. At these quantum, aspects temperatures are generally insignificant.
- Track 8-1Polymers
- Track 8-2Membranes
- Track 8-3Liquid Crystals
Bio-Physics is a branch of biology that relates the methods of physics to the study of biological processes and structures. It is an inter-disciplinary science using methods of, and theories from, physics to study biological systems. Biophysics distances all scales of biological organization, from the molecular scale to entire organisms and ecosystems. Biophysical research parts significant overlap with nanotechnology, computational biology, biochemistry, systems biology, and (complex) bioengineering. It has been recommended as a bridge between biology and physics.
- Track 9-1Graphene
- Track 9-2MRI
- Track 9-3Super Magnets
- Track 9-4Condensed Matter Physics in Biotech
- Track 9-5Ultra Low Temperatures
- Track 9-6Condensed Matter Physics in Astrophysics
- Track 9-7High Energy Physics
- Track 9-8Radiation Physics
- Track 9-9Topology
It is also called as plastic electronics or polymer electronics, Organic Electronics is a division of material science which compacts with electrically conductive polymers and small conductive molecules. It is named as organic because polymers and small molecules are carbon based, made using synthetic strategies developed in the circumstance of organic and polymer chemistry. One of the assistances of organic electronics is their low cost as matched to traditional inorganic electronics. The global organic electronics market size is estimated to grow from $16.45 billion in 2014 to $75.82 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 29.0%. This growth is indicated by the growing display applications for organic electronics market. The lighting presentations for this market are also expected to grow quickly in the coming five years.
- Track 10-1Conductive organic material
- Track 10-2Organic light-emitting diode (OLED) and its applications
- Track 10-3Organic field-effect transistor (OFET)
- Track 10-4Organic electronic devices and solar cell
- Track 10-5Plastic electronics and its applications
- Track 10-6Electro Ceramics
- Track 10-7Electromagnetism